See my recent message about the many problems I have had today...

Now, I just went to reboot, and Linux will not boot into x.  It is set to
automatically boot into KDE, and, after the initial text prompt shows up
for a second, the screens goes black, I can hear the computer trying to
start up, but nothing works.

Help...  What do I do?  Reinstall?  How do I do this and not lose everything?

Kirk

                                vice versa
  Translations - French to English, English to French | Technical Writing
  Traductions francais-anglais, anglais-francais      | Redaction technique
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.mcelhearn.com
      Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France