As I recall it is enabled by default in /etc/smb.conf if not the following should
do it for you. I also created a guest account so that my son could print from the
basement without me actually having to add him as a user.

# NOTE: If you have a BSD-style print system there is no need to
# specifically define each individual printer
[printers]
    comment = All Printers
    path = /var/spool/samba
    browseable = yes
# Set public = yes to allow user 'guest account' to print
    public = yes
    writable = no
    printable = yes
    guest ok = yes

Since you should already have the printer drivers installed for Windows you won't
need to install them again. If you don't then you can install them from the
disk(s) or CD that you got with your printer.