it looks like you don't have x started, wine needs x.
wine that comes with mandrake doesn't seem to have the configuration files,
I had a hell of a time getting it to work correctly, and even after
downloading the latest version of wine and modifying there config files i
still got registry errors (even as root), i could also get a lot of things
that don't say they work on the wine list to work and v.v. eg delphi,
acdsee32.
anyhow
try getting the latest version of the site it has a far better config stuff
that the mandrake dist.