Well, I also had the same problem while answering to someone stating that
a program told him that "his kernel was an asshole" or something like
that.
I really don't apprciate this kind of mail sniffing. I find that
outrageous.
I sent them a mail, asking for explaination, who they were to afford to
watch my mail, saying that couldn't let a robot judge the content of an
email, etc...
Of course, I didn't receive any answer. I really think we should do
something against those people. I don't know what, but we have to find
something. Thinking about those guyz makes me sick!
Maybe adding a word like "porn", or "asshole" or something like that in
*EVERY* mail sent to the list would annoy them enough. Or if everyone
could send them a mail to ask for explaination would convice these guyz to
leave us alone and let the ineternet be a place of freedom.
Maybe others will have better suggestions.

I usually don't smile about other's problems, but I'm kind of glad that
this didn't happen only to me.

Flupke