From: "'NS005 ChineseWall Demon'" <'NS005_ChineseWall_Demon'@txu.com>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 16:33:44 -0500
Subject: ChineseWall Job Re: Re: [newbie] Parental Control

MIMEsweeper ChineseWall
Server:   CN=NS005/OU=DSRV/O=Texas Utilities
Mail-Info

From:           [EMAIL PROTECTED] @ TU
To:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:           05/09/2000 01:49:07 PM
Subject:        Re: [newbie] Parental Control
'ChineseWall Job' reports:

TXU automatically screens all e-mail for inappropriate subject matter
(i.e.
material that is discriminatory, hateful, vulgar, pornographic,
sexually-explicit, or obscene). This e-mail contains information that is
considered inappropriate for the business environment and has been logged
and
will be reviewed to determine final disposition. If you have any
questions,
please direct them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      ' porn ' found!

Mail has been archived!