it appears that i am lucky, my isp tells me that i have no limit so i
guess won't be causing any bounce backs, still a strange phenomenon
though, i leave messages on the server as a backup for the number of
times i have to reinstall (i'm lazy i know) but having joined a few
lists it's getting a little unfeasible,
i'll just have let them go.

bascule