I am trying to use 'freewwweb' as my linux ISP.   I have entered both of
my DNS numbers and
I believe I have KPPP configured correctly. I have previously used KPPP
with a regular
ISP with no problem. However as soon as I connect I get a PAP
authentication error. I have confirmed both my user name and password
with 'freewwweb' and they are correct.  I might
also add the I have tried using windows dial-up networking and I get a
similar response ---
it tells me to verify my password and try again. Does anyone have any
suggestions on this?

Mike Cates
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.