:~>The only problem I had is that it messed up my partition table, I have 4Gb
:~>Extended partition containing all my Linux partitions as /dev/hda1 -
:~>containing, /dev/hda5,6,7, and 8 for Linux, then 10Gb for Windows on
:~>/dev/hda2, then 2Gb for BeOS on /dev/hda3. For some reason if I just had
:~>/dev/hda2 and /dev/hda3 on my hard disk, with the spare space where the
:~>extended partiton would be, the installer overlapped the extended partition

I do not recomend a "recomended" install on machines with very complicated
HD-setup. That is why "recomended" will be called "authomated" in 7.1 - it
does not ask many questions...

Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])