Hi everybody,

I took a chance, and cleared my D drive on my new computer. After I
popped the installation CD in the tray, DrakeX Graphical Installer
started working. Hooray! Hooray!

After Allen mentioned that I the hard drive and ZIP drives could be old
and that I would need the i486 installation CD, a light came on.
After starting up my newer computer, DrakeX installation fired up.

Now, I better not rush this part, that is, so that Linux Mandrake 7.0
installs okay. I have to turn this computer off. I'll be back with
my WinNT4/Linux Mandrake 7.0 computer workstation.

Thanks everyone. You have all helped a lot.

Roman