Hello Erick,

I have a similar setup except my drive is 20 Gig.

I installed Windows NT4 on C, Linux Mandrake 7.0 on D partition.
I would recommend creating a second partition. During the installation,
DrakX will tell you that is has found hda which is your entire drive. If
you have 2 partitions, DrakX will show 2 blue buttons.

The first button is for your first partition, and the second is for the
second partition.
Click once on the 2nd button, then the OK button followed by clicking on
the Auto allocate.
DrakX will automatically install Linux Mandrake to your D partition.

After completing the installation, your computer will reboot to a lilo
prompt named boot.
If you want to start up in linux, next to boot, type in Linux. If you
want to start up in WinNT4,
type in dos

Example
Boot: Linux