On Fri, 12 May 2000, Fran Parker wrote:

>Cute one Paul!
>
>Guess some people really miss that stuff that happens in Windows and
>not in Linux :)
>
>I haven't been back in Windows since the I Love You Bug hit.
>
>Now, there's a deterrent to Windows that really works.
>
>Bummer is I do need to get back in there soon!  Some programs in there
>don't work in Linux yet.
>
>Bambi

Hi Bambi,
I know how that feels. I have to get into Winzzzzz a few times a week
too. My bank does not have electronic banking for Linux, and also they
don't trust a web interface.
Even my work demands that, since teleworking is only available for
winzzzz...  :(
I guess most of us have stuff like that. But I don't want to get VMware
for just these 2 things. I'll boot back to NT, do things there quickly,
and then hightail out of DUH and back into Linuxland :)
Paul

Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up.

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208
Registered Linux User 174403