On Sun, 14 May 2000, X Drake wrote:

>I think I may finally be ready to throw in the towel on Linux. Everything
>is gone, and I wasn't even doing a damn thing other than browsing with
>Netscape. One 2nd everything was great, then for no apparent reason the
>browser went blank - nothing but a white screen - and it wouldn't close. So

Did you have no trouble to get back into Windows? This sounds so
strange...
If you did not have to reformat all kinds of things, then I am puzzled. If
you did have to reformat your disk, then I could imagine that the harddisk
itself has a problem. I have had that once too, a 3 year old disk just
crapped out on me with no reason. Reformat went well, but a month later it
was down again. I threw it away.

Paul

Silence. Do you remember how that sounds?

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208
Registered Linux User 174403