Hi Flupke,

Thanks, I opened kpackage and searched for kssh but could not locate the
package, I thought I had installed ssh using DrakX. :)

I will make it my first package to go and download and install,
althought I am not quite sure where to begin, or if I should be root
when downloading or installing packages?

Thanks,

b/web
Wade