Sure is. I think it is a little too early for Netscape 6.  Just a week
or too ago it was labeled Beta. I tried Netscape 6 and didn't like it.
The program is unstable, and needs to be tweaked. I was getting many
Netscape.exe crashes.
I downloaded Netscape 4.73. Then, I used the following steps to remove
Netscape 6:

1. Uninstalled Netscape 6
2. Deleted the Netscape 6 folder
3. Rebooted and installed Netscape 4.73.

Netscape 4.7 is quite stable. I have Netscape 4.73, and seems to work
quite well.

Roman
(The penquin laughs when I run an installation)