On Sun, 14 May 2000, Charles A Edwards wrote:

>Paul
>  I agree with you. Because of DSL I still use Outlook Express  for e-mail
>and when I attempted to read the Great Books message I got a security
>warning for unsafe java script.
>
>   Charles

Hey Charles,

What is "DSL"? I never heard of that over here in Holland. Perhaps it is
because I am not into modems (I use ISDN).
LookOut is the worst mailer in existence. It is so vulnerable to virusses
(prettyboy, prettypark etc) that you only have to RECEIVE a mail to get
into trouble. In Windows I have always used Eudora.

Viva Linux, Viva VI!

Paul

Silence. Do you remember how that sounds?

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(
http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208
Registered Linux User 174403