I don't have M7.0 yet, but I like the idea of the different security zones. One
of the main complaints I've heard on this mailing list is lack of desciption of
what the different zones actually do. So tell the user what exactly is
happening when you select a certain level. Or maybe, have like a checklist,
where the user can pick and choose what exactly they want to do. That would be
cool. Keep it simple (like 5 levels) for the avearage person, but let the
expert pick and choose.

And include some sample firewalls or something like that. Somethign that
would be useful to the average Dial-up (or cable modem in my case) person, who
doesn't need a lot of exceptions like for a FTP or web server,  but just needs a
good regular firewall.  That way the user doesn't have to figure out all the
ipchaining rules and stuff; which at the moment totally loses me everytime I
try to read through the how-to. Of course, maybe it's not a good security idea
for a "one-size-fits-most" firewall, but it's just a thought I had.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com