:~>Hi Denis, I'm writing for a buddie of mine, he is having
:~>trouble getting though to the newbie list, I think
:~>his e mail address changed, and something might be boogered up.

As far as the list is concerned, everything looks regular

mandrakesoft:~/lists/newbie$ grep kit\@ subscribers
email [EMAIL PROTECTED]
gecos [EMAIL PROTECTED]

And from his mail it sounds as if he is able to send mails sometimes, and
sometimes not - this has nothing to do with mailing list - problem must be
somewhere else, but I have no idea what it is. (Our mail server COULD
be a problem, new server will be in place after the discussion period is
finished - noone has time for it now). Sorry :-(

cu
        Denis

:~>
:~>He says--------
:~>
:~>That I still can't ALWAYS post to the
:~>newbie list,,, and will he PLEASE fix it for me.
:~>something is wrong.
:~>
:~>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:~>
:~>tell him it used to be:
:~>
:~>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:~>

Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])