I have downloaded the following program from a HAM radio site and
would like to install and run it: qsstv_3_0_m.tgz
It is a program that allows you to receive and transmit slow scan
television (SSTV) using the sound card in the computer interfaced with a
HF (high frequency) radio.
I think I have copied and  extracted it (as root) to /usr/local/src/
directory but not sure how to set it up. Couldn't find a setup or
install file so not sure where to proceed from here. Couldn't find any
document files in the extraction to help with the setup either. Don't
know who the creator is either. Wish I knew so I could contact him for
help. I am using Mandrake 7.0 Complete install.
Troy