Hi,

I'm on a laptop that has a removable floppy. It's never install and that
causes commands like df and find to "hang" while they are trying to locate
the floppy. How do I make Mandrake 7.0 know when the CDROM is in place and
when the floppy is in place? They both use the same slot and only one can be
in there at a time.

Thanks,

Laurent Duperval                   "Montreal winters are an intelligence test,
U|Force - Java Center                     and we who are here have failed it."
Phone: (514) 282-8484 ext. 228                                   -Doug Camilli
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      Penguin Power!