Hi Jeff:

Thanks for the email.

1) how can i get into/edit Lilo (really a newie :) )?

2) i did not fdisk /mbr yet coz my boot disk won't work! I don't know, I
created it during installation and tried booting from it, it just gives me
Error 0X10.  I tried viewing the file contents in Linux and the reply was
'can't read the contents of the disk'...just wondering what's wrong.

I have reinstalled everything and I can boot up properly but the boot disk
still does not work. And the X config and X res does not work either.

edison