Thanks a lot for your help but I could configure my menus, finally.
I just didn't saw that there was a "session.menuFile" entry in the
~/.blackboxrc file.

Now, I can have my menu the way I want. But Paul still can't set the
window raising as he want to do it (raising a window when he clicks
anywhere on it). And I would also be interrested in knowing how to do
it.

Thanks again
Flupke