Mine did all that automatically.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roman Bysh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Trevor Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2000 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Realplayer Mime entry glitch and kde errormessageswhen
logging on as user

Trevor,

Thanks for pointing this out. It was driving me crazy. Do you know how
to create and point to Real Player while in usr? The trouble started
after I selecting New->Application and pointed the .kde.lnk to realplay.
However, I think I should have used Mime type.kdelnk. Do you know the
exact command? I have installed the Real Player rpm as 'root', and I
would like to add a link to my /home/roman/Desktop. The manual is not
very clear about this.

Thanks,

Roman