Same here.  Corel Linux install looks really slick, but it turned out to be very
limited IMHO.  It would not allow me to set partition sizes or keep existing
Linux partitions (I usually have a separate partition for /home).

(On a side note: using Corel Linux, I found out that it has a modified Qt
library.  Qt - from what I gather, I am no techie - is an essential library for
running some kde apps as Caitoo, knapster, etc.  These apps would not run using
Corel's own Qt.  I assume that I could optionally install the "original" Qt I
had from linuxberg discs, but, heck, did not know if there were any risks
involved and did not want to go through this hassle.  Just dumped Linux Corel
and tried Mandrake 7.02, been happy with it since.)

Cheers,
/J.