Thanks Flupke but my question is also, how configure the ip, and all
that things in the Linux? I thing that is using the Net Configuration
(netconf), as root, but I'm not sure if I must put more things than I
making:

I'm filling the Basic equipment Information with this info:

Host Name = iagoba.HouseRed
IP        = 179.0.3.2           <-- The other PC is 179.0.3.1
Mask      = 255.255.255.0
...       = eth0
I/O       = 0x240
IRQ       = 0x11

and I mark is as active, and Normal, I think that this all I must made
to configure my Linux PC, isn't it? perhaps I must fill the DNS or other
entries?