Piero,

Well said all around.  I couldn't agree more.

You are right about some place to find out
what all those terms and programs are, it
would be nice to have something like that
all in one neat package somewhere.

In the meantime thought, we really already
have one... it is online through any search engine
you choose.  Just type in the term or name and
search away.... you will get plenty to hash over,
at sites or in messages.  I have found the Google
search especially handy for most things Linux.

It is cool isn't it when you find you don't have to
go any further than your own backyard (hard drive
or CD) for some thing you want...saves alot of
download time and the packages are made for your
Mandrake to boot.

Bambi