On Thu, 15 Jun 2000, Corrado / Prometheus The Gifter wrote:

> Did you managed to get CSC installed?
>
> Corrado
On Mandrake 7.1 i think its no Problem when you want to install the 1.6.1,
cause cscmail needs perl-GTK-gnome-07002. I have upgraded this package on
my 7.0 and now my rpmdrake does not corectly work. I tried cscmail now for
about 2 weeks, not with MySQL or Postgres, with the comma separated
format. It is a nice frontend, but very very slow. If you have a lot of
traffic don't use it.
Oh, for installing i used the installer sript from cscmail homepage.