You could just type "linuxconf" in a terminal and let it pop-up for you. You
also might want to check the icon's properties (right click on it and select
properties or something like that) and make sure it's executing Linuxconf. Also
you might want to try running as root when you click on it.

--
Anthony Huereca
http://m3000.1wh.com