:~>> KompuKit....I don't believe that an uppercase 'N' could
:~>> possibly be your problem.  Capitalization is irrelevant when
:~>> it comes to email addresses.  This message is addressed in all
:~>> lowercase.
:~>
:~>I think Kompukit is on to something. My posts weren't appearing on the
:~>list either, but when I used the capital N they do appear.
:~>
:~>Now I see my screensaver post finally made it to the list, two days
:~>after I posted it with a small n.

sympa thinks it is another list of same priority but with only a few
messages - so you get messages to "Newbie" processed faster. Until
everyone starts using Newbie, then "newbie" will become faster :-)

Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
visit our new discusion forum: http://linuxpole.com