Corrado / Prometheus The Gifter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello, everybody!
>
> I'm currently using the Netscape e-mail client along with Kmail; I'm
> looking for a client which features message filters and search and
> multiple pop accounts, better if designed for Gnome; there's a lot of
> programs, what would you suggest me?
>
> Thank you!
>
> Corrado
Never tried it myself, but just read an interesting review of balsa (gnome
e-mail program.  I believe the review was in linuxworld.  Sorry, don't have
the link.  The latest iteration is 0.8.0, I believe.
Mike

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
        -Benjamin Frankilin

http://webmail.netscape.com.