Well, 7.1 is alot different from 7.0. The newest additions is the software
mostly. Installation is pretty much the same and so is the configuration.
But 7.1 set up all my hardware including zip driver, printer, etc...
Configuration is pretty much the same. But I LOVE xfree86 4.0. I think
its just way quicker then 3.3.6.