7.1. Although I did have them working on 7.0 until I accidently reinstalled
Mesa. Once I did that I was screwed and I wasn't able to get it back until I
installed 7.1 cleanly.

Try removing all *.mesa and untill the Mesa RPMs. Remove all of the Nvidia
stuff. Then install Mesa and follow the NHF. Maybe that will help.

Sorry I can't be of much help...

-Chris