I'm having a problem installing Mandrake Linux on my
PC.  It's a 200MHz Pentinum.  Whenever I run the
install program from the Installation CD from my PC, I
select that I want to install Linux on a Windows
partition.  Then the PC reboots.  From the text
message on the screen it looks like install program is
detecting hardware (i.e. it finds my CDROM).  It even
displays a message like "second stage install".  At
this point it seems like it's querying the VGA card so
it can display DrakX in graphics mode.  Unfortunately,
when it tries to do this, it displays a black screen
with 2 vertical gray lines.  It seems like DrakX has a
problem with my VGA card, which is a Diamond
Multimedia EDGE 3D 2000 series card with 2MB ram and
the STG2000 chipset.  According to the XFree
documentation, this card is supporting by the SVGA
driver.  Moreover, when I run the Mandrake Install CD
on my PC at work, I can get to the DrakX screen, so I
know my CD is good.  So, is there anyone out there who
can help me?  I have search the internet and
Mandrake's site, but to no success.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]