That's something both Microsoft and RealNetworks have been doing that has
really been irking me... on their public site where Joe Consumer clicks in
(windowsupdate for microsoft) they are offering Beta software for download
without any method of bug reporting. So Joe Consumer gets product,
de-stabilizes his system (What does Beta mean anyway? ; ) Then doesn't even
realize the need to reports these bugs to his vendor.

As for the G2, you no longer need it, RP7 and 8 both support the features
like SMIL ect.

-David Talbot