Hi all.
I have read nhf's and downloaded files. both rpms and tarballs.
However, I have reinstalled 7.02 several times, and have lost ssome.
So here's what's up.

I didn't get a copy of doom or quake on my 3 cd linux complete 7.0 os. I would
like to be able to experience either/both of them with as little pain as
possible.

Can someone provide a minimal set of instructions for obtaining, installing and
configuring ither of these on an AMD k62 500 128 mb sb live value diamond
stealth 3 s55o?

I'm not an idiot (though like paul some parts are missing...) but am a definite
newbie.

TIA,
-michael-