did some digging (got nothing better to do, eh?), and it
seems like the ibm etherjet pci 10/100 is based on the
i82557 chip from crystal semiconductor. it seems the
eepro100 module should work for this card. when you install,
you should find this module in the list, i assume. otherwise
you have to compile/install it yourself, but the good news
is it sounds like your card should work.

                                         ...joakim