If you have room somewhere save the entire /nsmail folder somewhere, and
the /netscape folder also. You can then transplant the entire /nsmail
folder back when the install is finished, and copy back what ever
Netscape files you find you have need of.

The file that controls your mail filters is called mailrules, and that
file is in the .netscape dir. As is your bookmarks.html file and also your
newsrc and neww.yourhost.com file.

I'm sure you get the idea,

--
Mark

I love my Linux Box...
        REASON # 2 ...X-windows is just a suedonym.
        Registered Linux user # 182496