Thanks. I already did something like that, see below, but was having some
problems. I partitioned by hd as follows:

8 GB Fat32
15 MB /boot
12 GB /
9 GB Fat32

Hence, the 2nd Fat32 partition was my D: disk under windows and all worked
well. Untill I boot Linux, do something in Linux and reboot in windows. Then
the 2nd Fat32 partition isn't any more...  How is this possible?
Therefore I have planned to reorder my hd as follows:

15 GB Fat32 (possibly a C: and D: station)
15 GB Linux (/boot, / /.....)

This means Linux to start beyond the 1024 cylinder, and it would be nice if
Mandrake 7.1 incorporated the new Lilo (21.4.4). Is there possibly another
solution?

Wienand Drenth