Charles A Edwards wrote:

> Alberto
>    I know nothing about that motherboard but if it has USB you can pick up a
> USB mouse for around $10 and use your serial port for your external modem.
>
>    Charles

Nevermind Charles, reading the manual, it turns out that they can sell
you an "optional" panel with the PS/2 port and 2 USB ports.
Ran to the store, to my good luck they had it, and for 5USD more I am
back online with my external modem and my ole' genius netmouse  = )

   /  Jose Alberto Abreu    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   /
 / Bending space and time since 2043                 /