according to:
http://devel-home.kde.org/~kmail/download.html
there is a tool for converting OE files to unix mbox format. I don't use OE or
Outlook so i can't speak to them

other choices might be:

1) use netscape mail at work.

 2) from work e-mail yourself at home. then at home use whatever MUA meets your
fancy to read the mail you forwarded to yourself.

good luck...

--
Keith Robinson