On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, you wrote:
> I'm just a little confused about the differences between the Deluxe and
> Complete versions of 7.1.
>
> Which is the better package to buy? I did check
> Mandrake's site, but still didn't glean much...

There are a bunch of ebooks in the complete edition along with
versions of partition & boot magic which are not included in the deluxe version.

The deluxe edition contains some additional commercial offerings and an extra
contribs disk which is not included in the complete version.

If you are a first time buyer, or need the partition magic disk, then get the
complete package. If you want to save $20 then get the complete version. OTOH,
if you want more of the commercial offerings, then get the Deluxe version.

Bottom line is that there is stuff in the complete edition that
is not in the deluxe version, and stuff in the deluxe version which is not in
the complete version.

Personally, I got the cd's from LSL and installed them a few weeks ago. I just
got the Deluxe version today, mostly because I wanted a few of the commercial
extras that were included in that package.

--
Alex
(Go easy on me, I'm a COBOL programmer in real life)