mp3s too! We have a little 386 computer with 8 megs on
our porch running redhat 6 (only because it is not a pentium
and doesn't have 32megs ram...otherwise it would be
Mandrake 7, like mine)...anyway can sit on the porch and
sign in to my Mandrake machine, as user, su to root, and
run mp3s from the command line (mp3s are all on my archive
hard drive - windoze drive).

It is way cool, sitting there listening to mp3s thru the stereo
from my computer upstairs, while stting on the porch and
enjoying the breeze!  While doing all that, can check mail
on another terminal window, via connection on my Mandrake
machine upstairs, while switching to another terminal window
and chatting on dal.net or downloading a file from some
ftp site or surfing the web (text style that is).  Is linux cool
or what!

We love it!

Bambi