Thanks everyone who helped with my pcmcia card, but now i'm onto an even
more difficult one for my desktop.  I have a Linksys LNE100tx card, and am
unable to get it to work no matter what i do.  I tried to downnload the
latest driver and get that compiled,but it wil not compile... I tried the
tulip driver  the comes with mandrake 7.0 and that gave me an error saying
delaying eth0 initialization, followed by 'FAILED'.  I also tried manually
setting the IO and irq for it taken from my winbloz portion of my computer,
but that didn't work either, just gives the same message as above.  I even
went as far as to add a line to my lilo.conf file to see if I could assign
it an irq  and IO that would work on boot, but nothing works... I am really
lost and would appreciate any help that anyone can give.  Thanks in advance!

- Joe :)