Hello again all,

   Thanks for the suggestions on the Linksys card.  I unfortunatelly was
unable to get it working at all, and have switched to my old trusty ne2k
card...  I was delighted after 8 hours of frustration to see Linux
automatically detect it at bootup :)

  ANYWAYS...  I have now configured my card and would like it to be
configured automatically at boot... Is there a way to do this?  I tried to
get it to make the changes in liloconf, but it gave me an error and when I
looked at the logs, it only shows successfull changes, but these chagnes do
not take effect when I restart... kinda wierd.  Any help is appreciated.
Thanks all!

- Joe :)