I am getting really excited now.  This Linux Mandrake is superb!   I need
help for something I can find no information about in any of the books I
have.

Using KDE, I have a "theme" (let's call it theme I) on which I like the
colors of but not the background image.  I found a background image I like
in another theme and therefore copied the background to a floppy (I am still
a newbie), restarted theme I and copied the background image to the
wallpaper directory that had the other background images including the one
that came with theme I.

However when I then went to the KDE control center and tried to change
background images, I found all the one that come with the distribution, the
one that came with theme I, BUT not the ones I copied to it.  They are in
that wallpaper directory (I think they were in
"mine"/.kde/..share/wallpaper.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

Jeff Malka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>