many will make money on Linux. i dont think anybody expects the latest
and greatest games to be free. as far as business software goes,
it seems to be mostly included. let me show u some of the strengths
of linux. u can also purchase business softwarre if u wish.

that other operating system has
internet explorer

linux has
netscape, konquer, opera, mozilla to name a few. some are not
complete yet and the list is growing. there are many choices
in Linux, there is no one to dictate u what u have to use.

and another thing do u realize the cost of that other operating
system. i was in the computer store today and  windoz
office suite  profession is 449 dollars. wait for the 2.4 kernal. u just
might be pleasantly surprised.

and keep in mind that it seems that Linux  has only as of late
begun to enter the desktop market. with people writing for
Linux around the world, its just a matter of time before,welll,