Hi

I have an Epson GT7000 SCSI scanner which I decided to move to my Linux machine
yesterday.  I fitted the Adaptec SCSI adaptor which was recognised and then
plugged in the scanner.  When I tried to run SANE to find the scanner I got an
error because it couldn't find libgimp.so.1?  I have Mandrake 7.1 which I've
upgraded with Helix Gnome and therefore Gimp 1.1.24.  Any ideas anyone?

This brings me onto my next question, how does one probe the SCSI bus to see
which devices are attached?

I also have a Brooktree Corp TV Card, will this run under Linux at all?

On an unrelated note I have a SB Live! card which I could never get to run
under Winbloze, I just couldn't get any sound.  Due to the chat about such
cards in here I re-installed it and Mandrake found it straight away and it was
up and running almost immediately! :)

--
   O    Dave Naylor  [ [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ]
  <|>                [ http://davenaylor.net   ]