Hello,

I am new to the list, and looking forward to reading everyone's comments.

I have a problem with Mandrake 7.0.

I have two harddrives, one with Windows and the other Linux.  When I am
retrieving email in Netscape (Windows), everything is great, and mail downloads
as it should.  However, when I use Linux NS or Eclient, I get multiple
downloads of the same messages.

For example, if I download email messages at 10 am, I get mail arriving up to
that time.  If I check email again and retrieve it at 2 pm, I get the 10 am
messages again, as well as the 2 pm.  If I check mail at 6pm, I will get 10 am,
2 pm, and 6 pm messages.

As you can see, this will take up alot of space.  I'd like to make Mandrake
quit doing this.

Also, after I log in to my isp and give my password, eclient will ask me for my
password (for the isp) again, before it downloads my mail.  This doesn't happen
in windows.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Melinda Shoop