A friend of mine just bought an ATI Rage Fury 64MB AGP card and to go to the SuSE
website to download a driver that would handle the full mem quota.

Of course, if you do this, you'll have to edit the makefile to be sure it puts all the
files in the right places.

Unfortunately, i don't know all the places to edit the file, or if a SuSE drivers
exists for the board you have.

If you find a tarball at SuSE (or some other site) you might compare the makefile to a
Mandrake/Red Hat video driver makefile and check to see that everything is going where
it should.

Sorry, it's all I got for this one...

--Greg

Want free email? Sign up at http://www.freeze.com !