while it would be nice to use the same firewall in
both OS's, PMfirewall returns the same outputs to the
tests at grc.com and it is much more customizable.
When I host a game of Half-life on my windows machine
I have to kill zonealarm because it refuses all
connection attempts from people trying to play on the
server!  But PMfirewall appears to be intelligent
enough to allow my to host quake3 games without any
difficulties.

Dacia