Actually, glide is quite well supported in modern
games.  Deus Ex plays superbly in glide as do
half-life, unreal tournament, freespace2, Quake3 and a
host of other games.  It seems that game makers are
simply not making a big deal about having glide
support.  Glide looks better too but you have to have
a 3dfx card to take advantage of it.

Dacia